Yes, you read that right… Lions DO have eggs. Easter eggs. They don’t lay them of course (that would be daft). The bunny brought them…
This Easter, Melksham Lions Club are delighted to be working with several local pubs and other businesses to raise money for Wiltshire Air Ambulance and the various community causes that we support.
We’ve arranged for raffles to be held at each of the locations listed below, with prizes of some fabulous chocolate eggs. Dates of each draw will be set by each venue at their discretion, and tickets are £1 each.
- Absolute Power Tools – 2 Avro Way, Bowerhill, Melksham, SN12 6TP
- Refa Tandoori – 1-3 Market Place, Melksham, SN12 6ES
- The Harp & Crown – Velly Hill, Gastard (nr Corsham), SN13 9PU
- The Pig & Whistle – Forest Road, Melksham, SN12 7AE
- The Somerset Arms – High Street, Semington, BA14 6JR
- The White Hart – Bath Road, Atworth, SN12 8JR
- Lowden Garden Centre – Bath Road, Shaw, SN12 8EZ
- Meads of Melksham – 122 Forest Road, Melksham, SN12 7AE
- The Toast Office – 116 Top Lane, Whitley, Melksham, SN12 7QU
- Melksham Tyre Supplies – Station Approach, Bath Road, Melksham, SN12 8BN
- The Milk Churn – Commerce Way, Melksham, SN12 6AD
- The Kings Arms – Market Square, Melksham, SN12 6EX
We hope you’ll drop in to any of the above and pick up your tickets, so thank you very much for taking part and GOOD LUCK!